Friday, February 23, 2007

Hi people!

Hi everybody!

Vanessa, thank you for the invitation!

How does everybody doing after comeback? Don't you find that this week has made a very strong impressions? For me personally it was something like an other world discovery, cus this was the first tome for me when I participated in something like that. Stressful, but really great.

BTW, there were rumours from MPI-CBG native ingabitants, including our coordinator Jana, that this year the guys (I mean us) were really special and unusually sociable, everybody got on with each other easily and has been sticking together all the time. I really hope that when (and if) we will start working together in the autumn this trend will go on!

Hope to read from you soon, and also promise to write more ASAP.

With warmest wishes from damn cold Petersburg,

Kola

2 comments:

pseudoveg said...

Hi everybody,

It is amazing to hear that we were very sociable with each other, indeed I got the impression that there has to be a good balance between scholarship and good sense of humor....

If I decide to go to Dresden I hope I will meet again with all you brilliant people...

Perhaps, see you there ¡

Xico, alias HP

(Could someone explain me how come MPIers said I look like Harry Potter??¿¿¿¿ lol)

Miguel said...

I am going to be the director of the welcome movie, it will have a scene where Harry Potter (Xico) faces Neo from the Matrix (Roberto). I am already considering the pleasure in the eyes of Xicontecatly when he rides the Broom! :)

PS - I am going to Dresden. See you there!