Thursday, February 22, 2007

Greetings

Hello all candidates for the PhD at Max-Planck!
This blog is not only for the students that were accepted for the programme but also for the ones that decided to pursue their goals in other places. Please be confortable to say what you are doing, where are you going to work, which are your interests and so on... The selection week was short but intense, at least for me! I had the opportunity to meet great people...and I already miss those moments!
So, I wish good luck for your future and I hope we will meet soon, virtualy or not!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Vanessa,

I got it. And I am the first to post, Oh yeah (and not even and Dresdener brain :))

cheerio, Julien

Yu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yu said...

Hey,here I am!
Nice to hear from you again!
Can anyone put some get-together pictures on the blog? I am missing all of you...

Yana said...

HI Vanessa!
You did a good job creating this blog!I hope it unites us. I miss all of applicants.
So, lets stay in touch ;))
Yana
P.s.: hi julien!how are you?did you find lab of your dream?;))

Matilde Cordeiro said...

Hello to you all!

Cheers,
Matilde

Limoni Kermit said...

hi every one..nice to be a part of this blog.:)

cigdemm